Christmas in the Village
November 24 - November 25
The whole town of Utica is celebrating “Christmas in the Village” on Saturday and Sunday. Here is how we are celebrating at the Tasting Room:
- Souvenir Mug filled with August Hill Spice for only $16 on both Saturday and Sunday
- Free gift wrapping both days – Enjoy Christmas shopping the easy way for all the wine lovers on your list! Our Tasting Room Associates will be happy to help you pick out the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
- Live music by Mark Dvorak on Saturday from 4:30-7:30 pm
- Make your own Mimosa Bar available from 11 am – 3 pm on Sunday
- Horse-drawn carriage rides in downtown Utica
- Free trolley service throughout Utica
The Tasting Room is open 10 am – 8 pm on Saturday and 11 am – 6 pm on Sunday.
Click here for information on other “Christmas in the Village” specials throughout Utica.