Mimosas! Since we can’t celebrate Mimosa Sunday right now, we thought we would share some fun mimosa recipes with you to make your own mimosas at home. Don’t fret if you don’t have the right ingredients. It is so much fun to experiment.
- Strawberry Grapefruit Mimosa: In a cocktail shaker, combine grapefruit juice and five sliced strawberries. Shake well until juice is a dark pink color. If you have time, let the strawberries infuse for a few hours. When making this mimosa, combine 1 part juice mix to 1 part bubbly of your choice.
- Pineapple Mimosa: 1 oz pineapple juice, 3-4 oz bubbly. Serve with pineapple garnish.
- Hummingbird Mimosa: 2 ounces of pineapple juice, 1 oz. of orange juice, 3-4 oz. of bubbly. For extra fun, rim your glass with a cinnamon sugar mix before making your mimosa (mix 2 Tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon). Use an orange wedge to moisten the top rim of the glass and then dip the glass rim in the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa – 2 options! Option 1: Orange juice and August Hill Cranberry Infusion; Option 2 cranberry juice, orange juice, and bubbly of your choice.
- Orange Sherbet Mimosa – 1 scoop of orange sherbet and 3-4 oz of bubbly. Use any flavor sherbet or try it with a sorbet too!
Share your mimosa recipes and pictures with us on social media and be sure to tag us. We love to hear from you!!