Get Ready for Fun
Get those picnic baskets ready and join us for some wine & outdoor fun:
- Free to attend for wine club members. Guests of members are welcome, but please RSVP!
- Complimentary Aussem Dog and pour of ISC wine for wine club member and one guest. Additional hot dogs and wine available for purchase.
- Come hungry! Aussem Dogs will have chips, soda, and additional hot dogs for sale! You are also welcome to bring your own picnic (but no outside alcohol please).
- Live music!
– Friday, The Belle Rangers, 2-6 pm
– Saturday, She’s a Maybe, 12:30-3:30 pm
– Saturday, Steve Sharp, 4-7 pm
- Cave tastings: Reservations required $15 for club members (2 per day); $25 for non-members
- Vineyard tours (weather permitting)
- Wine flights (discounted for members), August Hill Chill, and bottles for sale!
September Will Call Pick Up
- RSVP to Pick Up at the Picnic at our Peru location: You can pick up your Wine Club order(s) at the picnic if you RSVP by Friday, September 3rd. There is no charge to attend the event, but you must RSVP for us to have your wine club order(s) ready at the winery and be counted for the complimentary food pairing. If you’re interested in attending a Cave Tasting while at the event, be sure to sign up in advance for that too.
- Pick Up at the Tasting Room in Utica: You may still pickup your wine club order(s) at the Tasting Room beginning Friday, September 10th; however, there will be no special pick-up event or procedures. No RSVP is required to pick up your wine club order(s) at the Tasting Room.
How to get to the celebration and more info:
The celebration will take place at our vineyard and winery location in Peru, IL. For some reason, map apps get confused when you put in the address, so we recommend you use this Google pinpoint
or visit this map
to find Wine on the Hill at 21 N 2551st Rd, Peru, IL.
For more information on our Wine on the Hill location, please visit the Wine on the Hill page
. We have a list of FAQ’s including what to bring, what to expect, etc.