If you are looking for ideas on wines to pair with your Easter dinner, here are some suggestions from our winemaker.
Illinois Sparkling Co.
- Brut Ombré Rosé: Sparkling rosé with bright, fresh, fruity aromas and flavors of peaches in cream, raspberries, and lemon chiffon. Soft, lively body and a tingling, complex finish.
- Sec: Mouth-watering fruity sparkler has notes of key lime, ginger, lemon, and honey. With a hint of sweetness, Sec is an amazing companion with food but is also delightful to sip on its own.
August Hill Winery
- Vignoles: A semi-dry, light-bodied white wine with tropical fruit aromas and flavors.
- Club Blanc: A dry white wine with aromas of hyacinth and fresh parsley followed by flavors of sun-ripened apricots, peaches, & pears. This is an Insider Wine Club member-only wine.
- Niagara: A sweet, fruity, and very aromatic white wine with a vibrant grape flavor.
How many bottles do I need?
A 750 mL bottle of wine holds about five glasses of wine (5 ounce servings). We recommend having at least two wine choices for your guests.
Happy Easter to all!