- This event has passed.
Witches Night Out in Utica
October 18, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
Dust off your broom and grab your gal pals for a fun Girls Night Out in downtown Utica! Good witches and bad are all welcome!
Advance tickets are $20 per witch and include a spooooky commemorative wine glass and ghoulish treat from The Makery on Mill, a beautiful glass of witch’s brew from August Hill Winery (21 and over event) and the COOLEST blue truck fall photo set for your witchy friends and you to take your own ghoulish selfies from Blue Truck Photography!
FUN THINGS TO DO DURING THE EVENT
- readings from three different psychics and card readers available for an additional $10 for 10 minutes (first come first serve)
- special FUNdraiser purchases available (proceeds benefit Cops4Cancer)
- eye popping 👀store specials at our locations throughout the evening
- door prizes to win
- photo ops
- live music by Ric Soens at the August Hill Tasting Room from 4-8 pm
- all kinds of Utica witch concoctions and surprises!
- Also, although you aren’t required to dress up, there will an awesome prize for both “BEST WITCH HAT” and “BEST OVERALL COSTUME”. So get creative girls….don’t be a scaredy cat! Beware of the FUN!
This is a shopping/wining/fundraising event put on by The Makery on Mill, August Hill Winery and Blue Truck Photography and a portion of the proceeds will go to Cops 4 Cancer! Leave the kiddos at home and come get your witch on! Please note that alcohol will not be allowed on the streets.
CHECK-IN AT THE MAKERY ON MILL
Check-in on the night of the event is at The Makery of Mill, 167 Mill Street, Utica. The August Hill Winery & Illinois Sparkling Tasting Room is located at 106 Mill Street, and Blue Truck Photography is located at 166 Mill Street.