October 7 - October 8
You can experience all kinds of fun in Utica this weekend: the Canal Market, a car show, the Burgoo Festival and plenty of your favorite AHW and ISC wines! The LaSalle County Historical Society’s Annual Burgoo Festival is set for Saturday and Sunday, October 7 & 8 in downtown Utica. The festival’s signature dish is Burgoo Stew, a pioneer dish consisting of beef, chicken, pork, vegetables and even some AHW wine!
Saturday, October 7
- Shop the Canal Market – Over 90 vendors! 11:00 am — 6:00 pm
- Classic Car Show – Sponsored by the Utica Fire Dept., 1:00 pm — 6:00 pm
- Live entertainment
Sunday, 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
- Enjoy the Famous Burgoo Stew
- Craft & Antique Vendors – Shop over 350 vendors
- Live entertainment from 9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
- Children’s games, Live BlackSmith Demo & more
- 50/50 Drawing 4:00 pm
For more information on the LCHS Annual Burgoo Festival, visit www.lasallecountyhistoricalsociety.org