- This event has passed.
National Red Wine Day
August 28, 2022
How are you celebrating National Red Wine Day? Here are some ideas on how to celebrate:
- Pair it with dinner.
- Gather your friends and host a blind tasting with 3 or 4 of your favorite August Hill red wines. We have 10 red wines to choose from!
- Stop by the August Hill tasting room and enjoy a red wine flight.
- Visit us at Wine on the Hill, and share a bottle of red wine with a friend or two while hanging out on our hill and listening to music.
- Join the Insider’s Wine Club, and get access to our two wine-club-only red wines: Red Letter and Triplicity.
- Learn about a red wine grape that grows well in Illinois. Here’s a link to the fascinating history of the Norton grape.
- New to red wine? You might want to start out with a sweeter red that is chilled to start, like our Trapolino.