- This event has passed.
Wine Run 5K
April 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enjoy wine and running or walking? Then this is a must-do event for you! Wine Run 5K is partnering with August Hill Winery for this fun event.
Join us on Saturday, April 22, and enjoy the scenic views of Utica and the I & M Canal while running or walking the course. At the finish line, you get to enjoy a glass of your favorite August Hill Winery or ISC wine!
Sign up Today: Early bird registration price is $25/person if you sign up by February 28. After that, the price is $50/person. Click here to sign up!
The Course: The Race starts and finishes on Mill Street in front of August Hill Winery. The course follows the I&M Canal and is a very flat and fast route.
Race Swag: All participants will receive a race t-shirt, souvenir wine glass, finisher wine medal and a glass of wine (or soda for our under 21 runners) after the race!
Check-in: 8:00-9:00 am at August Hill Winery, 106 Mill Street, Utica. The race starts at 9:00 am.
This race benefits local charity, Friendship House, in Ottawa, IL.
- Where can I get post-race snacks or food? You can get a bite to eat at nearby August Hill Winery, Bruce & Ollie’s, Canal Port, John & Rina’s, Joy & Ed’s, Lodi’s, and Skoogs. All are within a few feet of the finish line and will be serving by race time!
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a soda instead of wine.
- Is walking allowed? Yes, walkers are allowed and encouraged to participate!
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- When is packet pickup? We will hold packet pickup the morning of the race from 8am to 9am.
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash.