Utica Witches Walk
October 19 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dust off your broom and grab your pals for a fun night out at the Utica Witches Walk! Good witches and bad are all welcome!
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, October 19, 4-9 pm, Utica, IL
YOU NEED A WRISTBAND TO PARTICIPATE
You’ll need to purchase a ticket to participate in all the fun activities. Only witches with our official Witches Walk wristband can participate in the treasure hunts, witches brew tastings, raffles, contests, and readings. You’ll get your wristband at the check-in on the day of the event.
WITCHES BREW TASTING
Many of the participating businesses will have a special 2 oz. witches brew for you to taste. Your entry includes 5 tasting tickets, but additional tasting tickets are available for $1.25 each.
FIND A HIDDEN TREASURE
Some of the businesses will have something hidden for you to find that is spooktacularly special. Find it and win a prize!!
PRIZES FOR BEST COSTUME, HAT & BROOM
You aren’t required to dress up, but there will be an awesome prize for the following: Best Witch Hat, Best Overall Witch Costume, Best Overall Warlock Costume, and Best Broom. So get creative people….don’t be a scaredy cat!
- The Hocus Pocus Hags will be performing during the event!
- Warm up at one of the fire pits set up throughout town
- Readings from local psychics and card readers available at some of the businesses (additional cost)
- Photo flip book to commemorate the evening available for purchase during the event for only $6
- Live music by the Radium City Rebels on Mill Street
- Additional vendors will be set up at Canal Market
Advance tickets are $20 per witch and include a spooooky commemorative wine glass and 5 “witches brew” 2 oz. tasting tickets. Tickets are limited so don’t delay. Ticket sales end at midnight on 10/18. Tickets at the door will be $25. Tickets are non-refundable. Click here to order tickets.
* Additional tasting tickets available for $1.25 each on day of event at check-in.
Here is the list of participating businesses so far!
W = Witches Brew Stop. T = Find a Hidden Treasure Stop.
- Lodi Tap House – 101 Mill St. (W, T)
- August Hill Winery & Illinois Sparkling Co., 106 Mill St. (W, T)
- Joy & Ed’s Supper Club, 113 Mill St.(W)
- Wears Well, 122 Mill St. (T)
- T’s Midwest Boutique, 124 Mill St. (T)
- Starved Rock Tattoo Company, 142 Mill St. (T)
- Clarks Run Creek, 143 Mill St. (W, T)
- Canal Port, 148 Mill St. (W)
- Skoogs Pub and Grill, 155 Mill St. (W, T)
- Bruce & Ollie’s, 166 Mill St. (W,T)
- Ginger Road Brewing, 166 Mill St, Unit G (W,T)
- Starved Rock Country Welcome Center, 248 W. Canal, (WN, T)
- Jamie’s OutPost Parlor/Mix’s Trading Post, 602 S. Clark St. (W, T)
- Funky Vibez, 723 S. Clark (WN, T)
- Roxie’s Sweet Confections, 723 S. Clark (T)
- Starved Rock House of Jerky, 723 S. Clark (WN, T)
- Little Soda Pop Shop, 723 S. Clark St. (WN, T)
CHECK-IN IS AT THE CANAL MARKET
Check-in for the Utica Witches Walk is located at Canal Market, 208 S. Clark Street, Utica. You will receive your wine glass, list of participating business, and tasting tickets at check-in.
This fun event is put on by the Utica Business Association. Beware of the FUN!
Leave the kiddos at home and come get your witch on!