- This event has passed.
Witches Walk of Utica
October 20 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dust off your broom and grab your pals for a fun night out in Utica! Good witches and bad are all welcome!
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, October 20, 4-9 pm on Mill Street in Utica, IL
YOU NEED A WRISTBAND TO PARTICIPATE
You’ll need to purchase a ticket to participate in all the fun activities. Only witches with our official Witches Walk wristband can participate in the treasure hunts, witches brew tastings, raffles, contests, and readings. You’ll get your wristband at the check-in on Mill Street on the day of the event. Order your tickets here!
WITCHES BREW TASTING
Many of the participating businesses will have a special 2 oz. witches brew for you to taste. Your entry includes 5 tasting tickets, but additional tasting tickets are available for $1.25 each.
FIND A HIDDEN TREASURE
Some of the businesses will have something hidden for you to find that is spooktacularly special. Find it and win a prize!!
PRIZES FOR BEST COSTUME, HAT & BROOM
You aren’t required to dress up, but there will be an awesome prize for the following: Best Witch Hat, Best Overall Costume, and Best Broom. So get creative people….don’t be a scaredy cat!
- Warm up at one of the fire pits set up on Mill Street
- Readings from local psychics and card readers available at some of the businesses (additional cost)
- Additional vendors set up on Mill Street
- Photo flip book to commemorate the evening available for purchase during the event for only $6
- Live music by on Mill Street
Advance tickets are $20 per witch and include a spooooky commemorative wine glass and 5 “witches brew” 2 oz. tasting tickets. Tickets are limited so don’t delay. Ticket sales end at midnight on 10/19, but we’re predicting they’ll sell out before then. Tickets are non-refundable. Additional tasting tickets available for $1.25 each on day of event at check-in.
W = Witches Brew Stop. T = Find a Hidden Treasure Stop.
- Lodi Tap House – 101 Mill St. (W, T)
- August Hill Winery & Illinois Sparkling Co., 106 Mill St. (W, T)
- Joy & Ed’s Supper Club, 113 Mill St.(W)
- Wears Well, 122 Mill St. (T)
- T’s Midwest Boutique, 124 Mill St. (T)
- Starved Rock Tattoo Company, 142 Mill St. (T)
- Clarks Run Creek, 143 Mill St. (W, T)
- Canal Port, 148 Mill St. (W)
- Skoogs Pub and Grill, 155 Mill St. (W, T)
- Bruce & Ollie’s, 166 Mill St. (W,T)
- Utica Spice Co, 167 Mill St. (T)
- Jamie’s OutPost Parlor/Mix’s Trading Post, 602 S. Clark St. (W, T)
- Village Green House Inc Liquor, 611 S. Clark St. (W, T)
- Mystik Moon Mayhem, 627 Clark St. (W,T)
- Stonehead Leather, 703 S. Clark St.(T)
- Roxie’s Sweet Confections, 723 S. Clark (T)
- Little Soda Pop Shop, 723 S. Clark St. (W, T)
CHECK-IN ON MILL STREET
Check-in for the event is located on the bridge over the I & M Canal on Mill Street (next to the Museum). Mill Street will be closed for the event! You will receive your wine glass, list of participating business, and tasting tickets at check-in.
This fun event is put on by the Utica Business Association. Beware of the FUN!
Leave the kiddos at home and come get your witch on!