Thank you so much for your support as we continue to figure out new ways to get your favorite wines to you! We are going to focus on what you can do and how you can enjoy your favorite wines. Watch for future emails and this page as things can always change as we explore new ideas. Bookmark this page as it is is where you can find the most up-to-date info on our operations.
YOU CAN – ENJOY INDOOR & OUTDOOR SEATING AT OUR TASTING ROOM
We have indoor seating in our lounge and outdoor seating on our patio and in front of the Tasting Room. Enjoy a glass or a flight, or share a bottle of your favorite August Hill & ISC wines. Tasting Room hours are 11am-6pm, Monday through Thursday and 11am-7pm on Friday and Saturday.
What to Expect:
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Check-in with our greeter when you arrive. If a table is available, we will seat you. If seating is not available, the greeter will give you an approximate wait time. Per Illinois guidelines, customers are not allowed to stand and wait for tables indoors.
- Per Illinois guidelines, the maximum number of people in a group is 10 people, whether sitting indoors or outdoors.
- Because our seating is limited, we ask that guests limit their stay to 90 minutes or less.
- The seating area is spread out to allow for greater social distancing. Please do not move any of the tables or chairs.
- Please maintain social distancing (6 ft. minimum) at all times.
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving you. We ask that guests wear a mask at all times while inside the Tasting Room, except for when you are enjoying wine at your table. Customers are now required to wear a mask during all interactions with staff. When visiting the Tasting Room, please put your mask on when a server approaches you.
- You can view our online menu on your mobile device. Disposable menus are also available if needed. A staff member will stop by your table to take your order.
- Wine will be available by the glass, flight, and bottle. We will also offer chocolate and light snacks. We are not offering wine tastings or additional food items at this time. Water will only be available for sale in single-use bottles. Our flights are a nice alternative to a tasting as you receive 3 pours of the wines of your choice. Wine Club members currently receive $5 off flights (for up to 2 people/day).
- If you would like to purchase additional wine to take home, let our staff know
,and they will pack up your items for you and bring it to your table.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
- Seating areas will be sanitized between guests.
- We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well.
YOU CAN VISIT OUR WINERY & VINEYARD LOCATION ON THE WEEKEND
You can attend Wine on the Hill, enjoy live music, and participate in our Cave Tastings at our Winery & Vineyard location in Peru, IL. Visit our Wine on the Hill page for all the details and the schedule.
YOU CAN – SHOP INDOORS AT THE TASTING ROOM
You can shop for your favorite wines, chocolates, and wine gifts at our Tasting Room. Please be mindful that the capacity limit for people in our bar/shopping area is limited.
YOU CAN – JOIN US FOR SUNDAY & TUESDAY LUNCH AND SUNDAY BUBBLY BRUNCH
Enjoy Tuesday Lunch or Bubbly Brunch indoors or outdoor as our Tasting Room. For more info, visit our events page.
YOU CAN – ORDER ONLINE & PICKUP YOUR WINE
When ordering online, you have the option to pick it up in the Tasting Room or curbside. Simply place your order online and choose “Hold for Pickup at August Hill Winery.” If you want to pick it up curbside, check the curbside pickup box; if you want to pick it up in the Tasting Room, leave that box blank. For pickup orders, share with us – in the pick-up instruction section – when (time and date) you plan to pick up your wine, and we will get it ready for you. Please allow at least 30 minutes between the time you place your order and pick up your order. When you get to Utica, find a parking spot behind the Tasting Room and then give us a call at 815-667-5211 to let us know you have arrived and whether you are here to pick up an online order, your wine club order, or both. We will confirm your order and bring your wine to you! (Please note, procedures for wine club pickup are different during Will Call weekend.)
YOU CAN – HAVE WINE SHIPPED TO YOU
You can continue to place online orders and have your favorite wines shipped to you. We ship to the following: Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington D.C., Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Texas, and Wisconsin. We’ll be adding some fun gift item options that can be shipped this year. Watch for more info.
YOU CAN – PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL TASTINGS
Check our events page for upcoming virtual events.
YOU CAN – BE AN INSIDER WINE CLUB MEMBER
Wine Club members can continue to enjoy the benefits of membership including special discounts, first access to new wines, and more. Although we aren’t able to offer the 2 complimentary tastings per visit for members right now, we are offering $5 off flights, for 2 people per visit, in lieu of the tasting.
WE CAN DO IT!
Thank you so much for your support as we continue to figure out new ways to get your favorite wines to you! Check back on this page for up-to-date info on our operations. Cheers!