Thank you so much for your support as we continue to figure out new ways to get your favorite wines to you! Based on Illinois’ Phase 3 guidelines, please find some of our updates for this week. Watch for future emails as things can always change as we explore new ideas.
Limited Outdoor Seating at the Tasting Room beginning 5/29, 11am-5pm daily
Initially, we will have limited seating available in front of our Tasting Room, on Mill Street. Utica is closing down Mill Street to allow a little more spacing for the businesses who serve food and drinks. The patio will remain closed for the time being based on the Phase 3 spacing and traffic flow requirements.
- Five tables will be available that can seat a variety of group sizes, from 2-6 people.
- Because our seating is limited, we ask that guests limit their stay to 90 minutes or less.
- We will maintain a waitlist for table seating. You can call on the day you would like to visit to be placed on the waitlist: 815-667-5211.
What to Expect:
- A greeter will welcome you once your table is ready.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times. This includes when waiting to be seated, when using the restroom, and when walking to and from the seating area.
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving you. We ask that guests wear a mask while moving throughout the outdoor space as well as in the Tasting Room when using restrooms.
- Our staff will take your order and deliver all items directly to you. Disposable menus will be available.
- Wine will be available by the glass, flight, and bottle. We will also offer chocolates. We are not offering wine tastings or additional food items at this time. Water will only be available for sale in single-use bottles.
- If you need to use the restroom or want to browse our wine accessories, you can enter the Tasting Room as long as you are wearing a face covering/mask. The capacity limit for people inside our Tasting Room is 5 people.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
- Limited touch checkout: We encourage payment by credit card.
- Seating areas will be sanitized between guests.
- We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- The outdoor seating area is spread out to allow for greater social distancing. Please do not move any of the tables to allow additional seating.
- All seating areas inside the Tasting Room remain closed at this time.
Wine & Shipping Specials – Offer Ends 5/28
Insider Wine Club members receive 20% off 1-11 bottles, 25% off 12+ bottles, and 50% off shipping. Non-members receive 10% off 1-11 bottles and 15% off 12+ bottles. No minimum limit. Discount applies to new purchases, including all curbside pickup orders, delivery orders, and shipped orders. Mix it up – all August Hill and ISC wines are included with these specials.
Curbside Pickup available behind our Tasting Room, available 11am-5pm daily
Simply place your order online and choose curbside pickup when you get to the shipping section. Share with us in the detail section when (time and date) you plan to pick your wine up, and we will get it ready for you. Please allow at least 30 minutes between the time you place your order and the time you pick up your order. Curbside pickup will be behind our Tasting Room. When you get to Utica, drive to the alley behind the Tasting Room. Look for a sign for curbside pickup, park your car, and give us a call at 815-667-5211.
Wine Shipping Savings
You can continue to place online orders and have your favorite wines shipped to you. Wine Club Members receive 50% off shipping and non-members receive 25% off shipping through the end of June. We ship to the following: Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington D.C., Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Your support means so much to us. We will continue to keep you updated on any changes.