Thank you so much for your support as we continue to figure out new ways to get your favorite wines to you! Based on Illinois’ Phase 4 guidelines, please find some of our updates for this week. Watch for future emails and this page as things can always change as we explore new ideas.
Limited Indoor & Outdoor Seating at the Tasting Room, 11am-6pm daily
Limited outdoor seating is available in front of our Tasting Room, on Mill Street, and also on our patio. We also have limited indoor seating in our Lounge.
- Per Illinois guidelines, the maximum number of people per seating area/table is 10 people
- Because our seating is limited, we ask that guests limit their stay to 90 minutes or less.
- We will maintain a waitlist for table seating. Seating is on a first-come, first serve basis based on the waiting list. You can stop by or call on the day you would like to visit to be placed on the waitlist: 815-667-5211.
- The seating area is spread out to allow for greater social distancing. Please do not move any of the tables or chairs.
What to Expect:
- Check-in with our greeter when you arrive. If a table is not available, the greeter will add you to the waitlist (if you aren’t already on the list). You will receive a text when your table is ready.
- Please maintain social distancing (6 ft. minimum) at all times.
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving you. We ask that guests wear a mask at all times while inside the Tasting Room, except for when you are enjoying wine at your table. Effective 8/26, customers are now required to wear a mask during all interactions with staff , both INDOORS and OUTDOORS. When visiting the Tasting Room, please put your mask on when a server approaches you.
- You can view our online menu on your mobile device. Disposable menus are also available if needed. A staff member will stop by your table to take your order.
- Wine will be available by the glass, flight, and bottle. We will also offer chocolate and light snacks. We are not offering wine tastings or additional food items at this time. Water will only be available for sale in single-use bottles.
- If you would like to purchase additional wine to take home, let our staff know, and they will pack up your items for you and bring it to your table.
- If you would like to browse our shopping area, please be mindful that the capacity limit for people in our bar/shopping area is 10 people.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
- Seating areas will be sanitized between guests.
- We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well.
Wine on the Hill at our Vineyard/Winery in Peru, IL
With limited capacity at the Tasting Room, we decided to invite people out to our hill – on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays – where there is plenty of area to social distance. Join us for “Wine on the Hill” at our August Hill & ISC winery and vineyard in Peru, Illinois. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Illinois Valley, live music, and a bottle of August Hill or ISC wine while hanging out on our hill. You’ll need to reserve a spot to attend because we have limited parking at the winery. Click here to learn more and reserve a spot.
Curbside Pickup available behind our Tasting Room, 11am-6pm daily
Simply place your order online and choose curbside pickup when you get to the shipping section. Share with us in the detail section when (time and date) you plan to pick your wine up, and we will get it ready for you. Please allow at least 30 minutes between the time you place your order and the time you pick up your order. Curbside pickup will be behind our Tasting Room. When you get to Utica, drive to the alley behind the Tasting Room. Look for a sign for curbside pickup, park your car, and give us a call at 815-667-5211.
You can continue to place online orders and have your favorite wines shipped to you. We ship to the following: Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington D.C., Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Texas, and Wisconsin. During the summer, we recommend not shipping when the temperatures are high.
Your support means so much to us. We will continue to keep you updated on any changes.