Thank you so much for your support as we continue to figure out new ways to get your favorite wines to you! We are going to focus on what you can do and how you can enjoy your favorite wines. Watch for future emails and this page as things can always change as we explore new ideas. Bookmark this page as it is is where you can find the most up-to-date info on our operations.
YOU CAN – ENJOY OUTDOOR SEATING FROM 11AM-6PM DAILY
We have limited outdoor seating in front of our Tasting Room and on our heated outdoor patio. Enjoy a glass or a flight, or share a bottle of your favorite August Hill & ISC wines. Feel free to bring a blanket to keep yourself extra cozy.
What to Expect:
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Check-in with our greeter when you arrive. If a table is available, we will seat you. If seating is not available, the greeter will give you an approximate wait time.
- Per Illinois guidelines, the maximum number of people in a group is 6 people.
- Because our seating is limited, we ask that guests limit their stay to 90 minutes or less.
- The seating area is spread out to allow for greater social distancing. Please do not move any of the tables or chairs.
- Please maintain social distancing (6 ft. minimum) at all times.
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving you. We ask that guests wear a mask at all times while inside the Tasting Room, except for when you are enjoying wine at your table. Customers are now required to wear a mask during all interactions with staff. When visiting the Tasting Room, please put your mask on when a server approaches you.
- You can view our online menu on your mobile device. Disposable menus are also available if needed. A staff member will stop by your table to take your order.
- Wine will be available by the glass, flight, and bottle. We will also offer chocolate and light snacks. We are not offering wine tastings or additional food items at this time. Water will only be available for sale in single-use bottles.
- If you would like to purchase additional wine to take home, let our staff know
,and they will pack up your items for you and bring it to your table.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
- Seating areas will be sanitized between guests.
- We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well.
YOU CAN – SHOP INDOORS, 11AM-6PM DAILY
You can shop for your favorite wines, chocolates, and wine gifts at our Tasting Room. Please be mindful that the capacity limit for people in our bar/shopping area is 10 people.
YOU CAN – JOIN US FOR TUESDAY LUNCH & SUNDAY BUBBLY BRUNCH
Enjoy Tuesday Lunch or Sunday Bubbly Brunch on our heated outdoor patio. For more info, visit our events page.
YOU CAN – ORDER ONLINE & PICKUP YOUR WINE, 11AM-6PM DAILY
When ordering online, you have the option to pick it up in the Tasting Room or curbside. Simply place your order online and choose “Hold for Pickup at August Hill Winery.” Then check curbside pickup box if you would like to pick up curbside. Share with us in the pick-up instruction section when (time and date) you plan to pick up your wine, and we will get it ready for you. Please allow at least 30 minutes between the time you place your order and pick up your order. When you get to Utica, find a parking spot in front of the Tasting Room and then give us a call at 815-667-5211 to let us know you have arrived and whether you are here to pick up an online order, your wine club order, or both. We will confirm your order and bring your wine to you! (Please note, procedures for wine club pickup are different during Will Call weekend.)
YOU CAN – ENJOY FREE LOCAL DELIVERY ON FRIDAYS WHEN YOU SPEND $75
- Order online and select “Local Delivery” in the checkout area.
- Order any combination of August Hill or ISC wines or any of our Wine Gifts & Bundles.
- Order must total $75 (before tax) or more to receive free delivery.
- You must live in the Local Delivery Service area to receive free delivery. Service area includes La Salle, Putnam, Bureau and Grundy counties
- Orders must be placed by Thursday at 4 pm for Friday delivery. Orders placed after 4 pm on Thursday will be delivered the following Friday.
- Free delivery can be used to ship a gift too, as long as the order meets the minimum $75 and the address is in the local delivery service area!
YOU CAN – HAVE WINE SHIPPED TO YOU
You can continue to place online orders and have your favorite wines shipped to you. We ship to the following: Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington D.C., Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Texas, and Wisconsin. We’ll be adding some fun gift item options that can be shipped this year. Watch for more info.
YOU CAN – PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL TASTINGS
- Virtual ISC Tasting with Pops for Champagne – Saturday, November 21, 1:30 pm – pick up this amazing sparkling wine bundle and join us on Zoom.
- Tuesday Cheers – every Tuesday & 4 pm – join Emily & Sophia for a virtual cheers on Facebook live along with fun wine topics and updated info on upcoming events.
- Virtual Wine & Chocolate tasting with Cocoa Blue Chocolates – Saturday, December 5 – we’ll be pairing 12 different chocolate truffles with 3 of our wines. Pick up a bundle and join us on Zoom or Facebook for this pairing.
YOU CAN – BE AN INSIDER WINE CLUB MEMBER
Wine Club members can continue to enjoy the benefits of membership including special discounts, first access to new wines, and more. Although we aren’t able to offer the 2 complimentary tastings per visit for members right now, we are offering $5 off flights, for 2 people per visit, in lieu of the tasting.
WE CAN DO IT!
Thank you so much for your support as we continue to figure out new ways to get your favorite wines to you! Check back on this page for up-to-date info on our operations. Cheers!