- This event has passed.
National Rosé Wine Day
Come celebrate “Rosé Wine Day” with us or pick up a bottle or two to celebrate. We offer four AHW rosé wines and five ISC bubbly rosé wines!
- August Hill Winery Chambourcin Rosé
- August Hill Winery La Belle Rosé
- August Hill Winery Sweet Catawba
- August Hill Winery Mardi Gras
- Illinois Sparkling Co. Brut Ombré Rosé
- Illinois Sparkling Co. Brut Rosé de Saignée
- Illinois Sparkling Co. Demi Sec Rosé
- Illinois Sparkling Co. Pet Nat Rosé
- Illinois Sparkling Co. Guardian (celebrate with a magnum!)
Rosé & Food Pairings
Rosé wines pair well with so many types of food. Looking for food pairing ideas? Check out this article; it includes the recipes!
Learn more about Rosé wines
Rosé wine was first produced in 600 B.C. and is known for its wonderful versatility for pairing with foods of all types. Rosé Wine Day is about celebrating its history and recognizing its role in the wine world today. Share your rosé experience on this day using #NationalRoséDay and #AugustHill or #ISCbubbly.