What is the perfect wine for your Thanksgiving dinner? We recommend having a couple of options depending on the types of wine your guests enjoy.
- ISC Sparkling Wines: Sparklers are versatile with food; try ISC’s Brut Ombré Rosé for the main meal & Brut for your pecan pie. Demi Sec Rosé is an awesome pairing with Aunt Carol’s sugar cookies. Our 2019 Pét Nat is a fantastic choice for toasting your Thanksgiving chefs.
- Whites: August Hill Vignoles and Sweet William are both good pairings with turkey.
- Infusions: August Hill Cranberry Infusion pairs nicely with your meal and Almond Infusion is popular with dessert.
- Still Rosés: August Hill La Belle Rosé and Chambourcin Rosé are food-friendly options.
- Reds: Our August Hill Nouveau (new release on November 15) is always a hit! Berlyn, Chambourcin, and Trapolino are also good choices.
Our Tasting Room staff is always happy to help you select the right wine for you. Feel free to call us or stop by if you have any questions on pairings.