What is the perfect wine pairing for your Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving dinners? We recommend having a variety of options for your guests to enjoy, so we put together a few of our favorites below.
- ISC Sparkling Wines: Sparklers are versatile with food; try ISC’s Brut Ombré Rosé for the main meal & Brut for your pecan pie. Our new Guardian Magnum is also a good choice for your meal or for toasting. Demi Sec Rosé is an awesome pairing with sugar cookies. Our Pét Nat Rosé is a fantastic choice for toasting your Thanksgiving chefs.
- White Wines: August Hill Vignoles and Sweet William both pair nicely with turkey. Niagara is a good pairing for those who enjoy sweeter wines.
- Infusions: August Hill Cranberry Infusion pairs nicely with your meal and Almond Infusion is popular with dessert.
- Still Rosé Wines: August Hill La Belle Rosé and Chambourcin Rosé are food-friendly options.
- Red Wines: Our August Hill Nouveau is always a hit! Chambourcin Reserve, Chambourcin, Berlyn, and Trapolino are also good choices.
Order by Dates
Can’t get together with extended family this year? Send a bottle or two and share some holiday cheer. We currently ship to: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, IN, IA, MI, MO, MN, MT, TN, TX, and WI. If you want to receive your wine by Thanksgiving, we recommend ordering by these dates:
🍷 November 21, if shipping within IL
🍷 November 16, if shipping to AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, MT, TN, TX, WI
Our Tasting Room staff is always happy to help you select the right wine for you. Feel free to call us or stop by if you have any questions on Thanksgiving Wine Pairings.